You may also like
Tenacious fabrics and intelligent designs, this little tent is built for true life on the trail. A blend of durability, roominess and livable designs (like dual doors that have plenty of vestibule storage space) creates a tent that will log mile after mile with you.
- Zone prebend construction creates vertical walls, roomier sleeping area and greater head room
- Two D shaped doors, two vestibules. free-standing design
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Footprint included
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Colour coded "Easy Pitch" clips, poles and fly
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- HD velocity 7000 series aluminum poles
Well made tent
This tent is well made and holds up to the elements. It kept me dry when it was raining. I would definitely recommend it.
56, avid runner, getting into hiking in a big way.
I set this tent up as soon as I got it and it exceeds my expectations! It is very roomy for a 2-person tent, goes up easily and intuitively, and packs away like a charm (no refolding on first try!). I can’t wait to try it out and will be doing so soon, hiking in you-never-know-what kind of weather in October on Lake Superior.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!