This suede hiking boot cradles your foot for all-day comfort during days on the trail.
- Suede leather and mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 5 mm lug depth
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Comfortable, wide in toe area
I'm a size 6 normally, which is what I bought after also trying the 5,5. I haven't truly tested these shoes in the field yet, but they are very comfortable so far. I have narrow feet and they are a bit wide for me in the toe area. They don't seem like "buy it for life" kind of shoes of course, but they are easy to break in and what you would expect for that price.
I have not hiked in these yet but they were very comfortable and supportive from the moment I put them on. Lightweight as well.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!