You may also like
Winter doesn't stand a chance. With Vibram® Arctic Grip for traction and a waterproof shell with Thinsulate for protection, you'll be warm and on your feet all winter long.
- Leather upper
- TPU waterproof shell
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Conductor™ Fleece lining for added warmth
- M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk 200 grams insulation keeps you comfortable
- Single density removeable footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole provides unparalled traction on ice even in the most extreme winter conditions
- 4.5 mm lug depth
There are no additional specifications for this product.
I use these only to get me to and from places as I walk regularly, and these boots just didn't hold up. My original pair, within two months of purchasing, I noticed my right foot kept getting wet even if I walked through a small puddle. The customer service was great and they were prompt at giving me a replacement under warranty. Sadly it's been only one full winter season in Ottawa, and I'm finding the left heel of the boot lets in water. Definitely haven't found these boots to be waterproof. Aside from this, I like the look of it.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!