- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
Perfect for what I need
I love the fit of the Merrell products. These boots are my second product and I love them. I put them on for the first time and went hiking and rockhounding in rocky and uneven terrain for 10 hours. No break in period needed.
One thing is that I normally was 11-11.5 and with Merrell I have to buy a 12 men's. no big deal just FYI.
These are supposed to be waterproof but not a huge deal to me. I also am a water prodding spray fanatic so I sprayed them to protect them.
The Vibram sole is one I can trust and confidently navigate through slippery and slanted rocky surfaces.
They fit like a glove and are super comfy and supportive.
I love Merrell so far and will buy these again.
These are my second pair. The others wore out travelling to Europe and Central America. Great fit and very durable. I don't wear any other kind of footwear.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!