Even if you live for winter, you like to keep the elements at arm’s length or at least at a comfortable distance from your feet. These boots feature a lighter weight construction that won’t hold you back with just the right amount of insulation and weatherproofing to keep the cold at bay.
- Waterproof synthetic leather
- Polyester mesh bellows tongue
- Merrell conductor fleece
- 400 g of Thinsulate™ ultra insulation
- M-Select Fresh naturally prevents odour before it starts for Fresh smelling feet
- TPU backstay with snowshoe strap ridge
- 7.5 mm narrow gauge webbing
- Integrated leather loop lacing system
- Coldproof™ insulating footbed
- In-Board™ compression moulded Eva foot frame with grade 4 tapered nylon insole moulded to bottom
- Air Cushion® midsole
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Was told by the sales clerk that these boots are rated to-40 , well went out last night for an hour and it was only -9 and my toes were frozen.
Good quality and very comfortable boots!
Best winter boots I ever owned.
As a man of senior years, I appreciate it's warmth and lightness , heavy tread for traction on ice and snow, and ankle support for uneven ground.
This is a best weatherproof boots I’ve ever purchased. Excellent customer service.
These are comfortable and warm. They are a little difficult to take off, but the why would you want to, when they’re so comfortable?
One of the most form fitting pair of boots I've ever owned. Definately recommend for anybody walking in winter
Comfortable winter boots, warm, built to last everyday use for a few winters.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!