You may also like
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this waterproof hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 16oz / 904G
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Comfortable hiking boots
I bought the hiking boots one week ago. Yesterday was my first time to wear the new boots. I went to a 15 Km hiking, very comfortable, "out-of-the-box comfort" is true, and very good quality.
This is a great hiking boot for the price. I am a novice hiker and took these out for a 4 hour hike on a -4 day (no snow) through challenging terrain. My feet were comfortable and warm the entire time (merino wool socks). I was pleasantly surprised how great they were right out of the gate.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!