An essential part of camping, is to spend a good night’s sleep. With the Bozeman Flame sleeping bag from Mountain Hardwear, you will sleep soundly, in warmth and bundled up nicely.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Women-specific comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction, with extra insulation in the torso and foot areas
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack (included) doubles as a pillow
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening
- Single-handed draw cords adjust hood and chest closure
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Shell and lining: 75D Plain Weave
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!