Our top of the line gaiter, updated from top to bottom for even greater fit and comfort. Designed for mountaineering and backpacking, this snug-fitting gaiter will protect you from dirt, scree, debris -- even crampon snags, thanks to extra heavy-duty fabric shielding your instep. Yet the stretch back panel and elastic top strap ensure ultimate comfort and uninhibited range of motion. The top of the gaiter secures with a simple ladder lock that works like a climbing harness for secure, fasten-once-and-forget-it convenience. Redesigned foot straps are adjustable from either side and repairable in case they ever break in the field.
- 18" tall
- Compatible with most footwear, including Mountaineering boots
- Asymmetric patterning provides protection against crampons on instep
- 4-way stretch air-permeable and breathable back panels allow air flow for cooling
- Excellent strength and abrasion resistance
- Pinless boot strap buckle won't break in the field
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon with DWR
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!