- DryPitch™system allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint
- DryPitch™ fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Hub geometry creates great headroom and a super-stable structure
- PitchLight Footprint included
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf™ provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!