Designed by climbers, for climbers, the Multi-Pitch™ 25 is the pinnacle on-route pack leading or cleaning. Efficiently hauling essentials from the approach to the final pitch. Constructed with an incredibly durable material set, the Multi-Pitch™ 25 is designed specifically to hold up against the high demands of climbing. For additional capacity when you need it, the pack offers a rope strap for external carry, a deployable stretch-mesh side pocket, and two daisy chains.
- Incredibly durable 840D ballistic nylon on sides/base combined with highly abrasion resistant 600D TPU on front and top panels.
- Stretch mesh pocket deploys from side zip for approach versatility - perfect for carrying and drying out climbing shoes or carrying a water bottle.
- Top loader main access plus a full length side zipper which opens from base to top, allowing easy access to the bottom or center of the pack.
- Secure, internal zippered pocket with key clip, for wallet, keys, phone and small item storage.
- Structured, tubular A-frame webbing forms front and back haul handles and daisy chain.
- Forward-Access™ Gear Loops offer additional racking space and unique shape is easily clipped. Gear loops completely tuck away for a clean profile.
- Rope strap for external carry
- Tuck-away webbing hip belt.
- Bucket style design stands on its own for easy gear loading.
- Reflective logos for added visibility.
- Padded shoulder straps with dual density foam for high level of comfort and support
- Durable and low profile back panel
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!