You may also like
Backpacking and camping tent for 2 with innovative design that lets you choose different configurations to meet changing conditions. Switch pitcher. This versatile tent features an innovative 50/50 design of solid canopy and breathable mesh. How you pitch it—and how you configure the fly—lets you choose privacy or wide-open vistas, more weather protection or superior ventilation, depending on your needs. Rotate the fly one direction for an open, airy entrance with welcoming vestibule. Turn the other way for extra privacy and a large gear storage area with shouldered vestibule for more usable space.
- Split solid canopy/breathable mesh construction for both privacy and ventilation
- Fly configuration offers large front-door vestibule for easy entry/exit and "shouldered" backdoor vestibule for gear storage
- 2 mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Footprint included
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Mesh storage pockets
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!