- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- 2 mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
This tent is pretty unique with regards to the vestibule locations. I have this size and bought it three years ago. I only use it for canoe camping in Algonquin. While it is a bit heavy just over 5lbs, I find it good quality and lots of room. I don’t think are are many other “true” 2 persons out there with much room and uniqueness. The two doors are side by side so one person can go out the front and one out the side without disturbing. The fly can roll back all the way and give you panoramic views. It’s like having no fly on but it’s there in case you have that unexpected rain roll in in the night! I can attest to its dryness in rain as well. It’s been through some pretty intense rain storms. 3 season only. It is also full mesh. So without the fly there is no nylon whatsoever. Also dries crazy fast in the sun. Overall for the money it’s a good buy. Light Dac poles as well and only two plus a small one for the top.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!