You may also like
First introduced in 1995, Trangos have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round. Teardrop-shaped front and rear doors conveniently tuck away, welded loops for securing the fly and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Loops for internal guy system
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) REWORD
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!