You may also like
The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space—because you didn’t head out into the backcountry to feel constrained—while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you won’t want to come home.
- 3 season
- Head and elbow room throughout tent;
- Large side entry vestibule to store gear;
- Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter;
- Adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly;
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips;
- Ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!