You may also like
This backpacking tent offers maximum livability for four in a tent thats light enough to take into the backcountry.
- 3 season
- Head and elbow room throughout tent;
- Two large side-entry vestibules to store gear;
- Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters;
- Adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly;
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips;
- Ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
5-Stars, Amazing Ultralight Tent
Ultralight 4-person tent, 7.3 pounds (with footprint).
I've been more than happy with this purchase---I've trekked and camped for two weeks in this tent with two adults, a child, and a medium-sized dog sleeping comfortably inside every night. Make your own or buy the footprint---you wouldn't want something happening to the tent at the price you're paying.
we bought this tent because it was compact and light but on our first night camping (in the rain) we woke up soaked! the tent was leaking from everywhere... when we returned it, the lady at service said it was the third one she was getting back! invest in something else this is definitely not worth the price!
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!