The Kayu™ ultralight down mummy bag, with premium packable 800FP down and aggressive, thermally-efficient patterning, is the new pinnacle bag for ultralight adventures. With careful attention to tailoring of each curve for efficiency and comfort, the contoured hood, shaped footbox, and body-mapped tapered core are designed for ideal fit with no excess or wasted space.
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb, 15 oz (890 g)
- Compressed Volume: 3.75
- Sleeping Capacity: 1
- Stuff Sack Volume (L): 6
- Packed Sized: 14.5 x 8.0 in. dia ( 37 x 20 cm dia)
- Temperature: 15 °F ( -9 °C )
- Insulation Type: Down
- Insulation Detail: Hydrophobic, PFC-Free Down
- Fill weight: 1 lb. (460 g)
- Bag Shape: Mummy
- Shoulder Girth: 67 in. (170 cm)
- Hip Girth: 59 in. (150 cm)
- Knee Girth: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Zipper Location: Left
- Shell Material: 20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Material: 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO™ w/ DWR
- Lining Material: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!