You may also like
This MONARCH 3's wide magnification range sets the standard of performance for a mid-sized scope. Enhanced ring spacing allows this scope to be mounted on virtually any rifle, including magnum length actions.
- Patented BDC Reticle: The various aiming points built into the BDC reticle can be utilized with Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Match Technology to give you exact aiming points at various yardages.
*Spring Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets: To simplify field adjustments, Nikon has integrated this feature into all MONARCH 3 Riflescopes. Just sight in at 100 yards as usual, then lift the adjustment knob, rotate to your “zero”, and reengage.
- Ultra ClearCoat™ Optical System: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp and incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum- 95% for clear sight picture form dawn to dusk.
- Spot On Ballistic Match Technology: The MONARCH 3 line is optimized for use with Nikon Spot On Ballistic Match Technology. Spot On allows you to discover all of the exact aiming points on the BDC reticle for your exact ammunition and load.
- Hand-turn 1/4 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustments: Reticle adjustments are made in 1/4 MOA click-stop moves you can both feel and hear, and with no backlash to make your shot creep off target.
- Rugged, One-Piece Body Tubes: Engineered for minimum weight and maximum strength and durability, Nikon builds these scopes from aircraft grade aluminum alloy and utilizes larger internal lenses for maximum resoloution.
- Enhanced Mount Ring Spacing : Provides greater mounting versatility. Most MONARCH 3 models can be mounted to virtually any rifle action regardless of caliber- even magnum-length actions.
- MONARCH 3 Eyebox Technology : Keeps your brow safe—even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles, and severe shooting angles. Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and up to four inches of non-critical eye relief
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for confidence under any conditions.
- Smooth Zoom Control : Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter's position, making adjustments in the field quick and precise.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!