You may also like
Decades of design experience and expertise have made Nikon a leading force in nature watching and enjoyment. Advanced technology, evidenced by an amazingly bright and sharp field of view, gives lovers of the outdoors the chance to observe nature in all its spectacular glory and treasure each vivid and captivating moment. This unique heritage has led to the widely acclaimed reliable performance of MONARCH binoculars.
- Sophisticatedly compact design
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view (60.3 for 8x30, 60.7 for 10x30)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!