Decades of design experience and expertise have made Nikon a leading force in nature watching and enjoyment. Advanced technology, evidenced by an amazingly bright and sharp field of view, gives lovers of the outdoors the chance to observe nature in all its spectacular glory and treasure each vivid and captivating moment. This unique heritage has led to the widely acclaimed reliable performance of MONARCH binoculars.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view (58.4° for 8x42, 60.7° for 10x42)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied to the outside surfaces of objective and eyepiece lenses
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!