Antora Women's Shell
Made with 100% recycled fabrics, the women's Antora shell is a bold, thigh-length silhouette inspired by the iconic Mountain Light jacket. This water-repellent, breathable and windproof shell features an adjustable hem and hood so you can customize your fit to the adventure.
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Standard fit
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- 100% windproof fabric
- Drop-tail hem
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC Durable Water Repellent finish helps keep you dry
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Hood, lower-body and sleeve lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Upper-body, upper-yoke and pocket lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Centre back: 31 in.
- Body: 70D 88 g/m² DryVent™ 2L, 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC Durable Water Repellent finish