Last updated: Monday, April 6
COVID-19: SAIL and Sportium stores are temporarily closed
The crisis caused by the COVID-19 virus is seriously impacting our world. At the government’s request and for the safety of everyone, several changes to our operations have been implemented.
As of Tuesday, March 24 at 6 p.m., all of our stores are temporarily closed.
- The reopening of Ontario stores is scheduled for April 18.
- The reopening of Quebec stores is scheduled for May 4.
Depending on how the situation develops, we will see whether prolonging the closures is necessary.
IMPORTANT - Online stores
Our physical stores will be closed, but we will continue to support your sports activities and your passion for the outdoors via our online stores. In the case of the COVID-19 pandemic, certain adjustments have been made to our services to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We make sure to offer you safe delivery by Canada Post services.
- To ensure the safety of our teams, several precautions have been put in place that could cause delays in the processing of your order.
- However, these preventive measures unfortunately create certain delays in order processing.
- We are slightly behind in our deliveries and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by these delays.
- For any questions regarding order tracking, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our customer service department, currently working remotely, is available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For any other questions, please refer to our FAQ page
- To avoid any unnecessary trips, we recommend a FREE return in store, after the current crisis.
- Items purchased online can be returned in store free of charge within 15 days after the reopening of our stores or within 30 days of the shipment date.
- Returns in store are not possible at the moment, but we’re offering you one (1) free return by mail per order.
- For the safety of our teams, additional delays times have been set up for the processing of returns.
- Due to these measures, reimbursement times could take a little longer than our regular service.
A dedicated team
We’d like to highlight the collaboration and exceptional dedication of all our teams at our head office, in store and at our warehouse since the beginning of this crisis. Our teams have, once again, demonstrated their passion for serving our customers in the safest way possible. We are monitoring the situation closely and will inform you as soon as we are able to welcome you back into our stores. For any questions, we invite you to contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Message to our employees,
We wish to remind our store and head office employees that have been temporarily laid off due to this exceptional situation, that it’s possible to communicate with the Human Resources department by email at: email@example.com. Our team will be available to answer your questions.
We thank you for your understanding and encourage you to be extremely cautious, but to remain physically active under these exceptional circumstances. Looking forward to seeing you again very soon! Until then, stay safe!
SAIL Plein air inc.