Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision and Progressive
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!