- Tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie.
- Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight
- Textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Waterproof synthetic leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Durable toe & heel mud guards
- Thru-Hiker — This outsole is designed to go the distance. Its tactile rubber bottom grips the trail and holds up over thousands of miles.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
Too New for a 5 star! But could be!
I would give these a 5 star after some Miles on them but for now a 4 star, first small hike 10km, very comfy, very light, waterproof, good grip! These are great boots but usually do not do my reviews until I have done 200 Kms in them to see if still waterproof. If you are looking for light and comfy from day 1 then buy these. Dr Scholls insoles are a great upgrade to any boot!
I bought these for my husband he he is raving about them. They are light, warm, keep his feet dry. The grip is wonderful, everything.
My Footness these are comfy
Just got these hikers and from the moment I put them on in the store, I couldn’t believe how comfortable they were. They are light and fit snug (in a good way). The soles are firm and provide a great “ground feel”. Overall, I have been incredibly happy with these boots so far.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!