Description See more See less
An all-terrain all-star, the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof provides the superior comfort and support to tackle your favourite terrain. Its waterproof upper offers protection from occasional mountain-stream crossings with mesh vents for breathability. And, with the added support of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar and redesigned heel counter, it delivers the kind of long-lasting comfort your most challenging on-foot adventures demand.
- O FIT Insole™: our anatomically designed insole maximizes stability and support with a medium arch and deep cushioning heel cup.
- Waterproof: three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Upper Material: waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textiles, Oboz B-DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
- The outsole: sawtooth - a classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. In sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- The midsole: dual density EVA, nylon shank