An all-terrain all-star, the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof provides the superior comfort and support to tackle your favourite terrain. Its waterproof upper offers protection from occasional mountain-stream crossings with mesh vents for breathability. And, with the added support of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar and redesigned heel counter, it delivers the kind of long-lasting comfort your most challenging on-foot adventures demand.
- O FIT Insole™: our anatomically designed insole maximizes stability and support with a medium arch and deep cushioning heel cup.
- Waterproof: three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Upper Material: waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textiles, Oboz B-DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
- The outsole: sawtooth - a classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. In sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- The midsole: dual density EVA, nylon shank
There are no additional specifications for this product.
These shoes make my feet really happy. Love the arch support I cannot find in any other brand. My 4th pair of oboz
Great Foot Support
This hiking show gives lots of support for anyone that wears orthotics or has heel issues. I've been wearing every day in the house and my feet feel great. I've tried on many and none compare to this waterproof Oboz.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!