From thru-hikes to multi-day backpacking trips, the Sawtooth II Mid B-DRY Waterproof brings the functionality to go the distance with a B-DRY waterproof membrane, redesigned heel cup to shave weight, asymmetrical ankle collar for added comfort and mesh vents for added breathability. Put these on and watch as anything that could’ve stopped you politely moves out of the way.
- O FIT Insole™: Our anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support with a medium arch and deep cushioning heel cup.
- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane.
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, Nylon shank
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!