Technology takes to the trail with the new Wind River III, a boot designed to handle the toughest treks you can throw its way. Its asymmetrical chassis delivers flex when you need it with exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling, dual zone lacing, waterproof protection and integrated flex zones engineered to go the distance.
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Asymmetrical TPU chassis provides support, acts as an integrated shank, creates proper flex points, and cups the heel for comfort on the trail.
- EVA single density midsole forefoot provides cushioning and comfort to each step.
- The cored out PU heel pod provides lightweight support and long lasting cushioning and comfort.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Great boot, great fit
Love the higher cut boot. Perfect fit. Comfortable right out of the box. Sturdy construction yet not too heavy. I expect these boots will last for some time.
Great, fit perfect
Great! Love them. I find all mid height OBOZ's you need a 1/2 size bigger than your normal shoe size. But, these ones you don't, if you take a 10, get these in a 10, not 10.5.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!