You may also like
Okuma EVx rods in every category, have always represented a tremendous value to anglers. The materials, components and rod actions deliver a level of quality far in excess of the EVx series retail price. To advance EVx bass fishing rods even further, professional anglers Jacob Wheeler, Matt Arey and Todd Kline were enlisted to detail these technique-specific, tournament fishing rod actions, components and grips, creating the finest bass fishing rods ever developed at this price. These are responsive, balanced, professional-level bass fishing rods that are accessible to all anglers, not only the elite touring professionals. All rod lengths in the line offer two options in power. Within this design, bass anglers are have one power up or down at every rod length to precisely dial-in the needs of each fishing technique and presentation.
- 30-Ton ultra-sensitive and responsive carbon blank construction
- EVx rods were design to be technique specific for tournament anglers
- Spinning models: Sea Guide Deep-press frame to protect inserts
- Spinning guides feature a 2-stage slope reducing line tangles
- Sea Guides spinning frames feature “LS” Zirconium guide inserts
- Casting models feature stainless steel ALPS guide frames
- Deep press casting frames protect the super hard aluminum oxide insert
- All models feature a screw down EVA foregrip to hide reel seat threads
- EVx features split rear EVA contoured grips. (Crankbait rods are full grip)
- Stainless steel hook keepers to accommodate technique specific rods.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!