- Durable graphite rod blank construction.
- 3-section rod blank for easy break down while traveling.
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pcs rod.
- Waterproof travel bag with shoulder strap.
- Aluminum Oxide guide inserts.
- Comfortable EVA foam fore and rear grips on boat rod models.
- Cork rear split grip and cork fore grip on inshore models.
- Non slip rubber gimbal on all boat models.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
Very disappointed with the Rod
at first, it looks like a nice light-rod (rated for saltwater fishing). I bought this rod for my trip to North Africa, and used it there (twice). felt really good casts good, not that sensitive though. packs really nice in the case it comes with.i took it out of the case two weeks ago after my trip, and noticed the metal seat for the guides was starting to rust!! like really? i always rinse my rods after each use, even freshwater ones. i had rods that i never rinsed back home as a kid (saltwater fishing) and they never rusted! they're still working great. First and last Okuma product i'm buying.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!