You may also like
To date, the primary design component of downrigger rods has been durability, often at the expense of responsiveness and sensitivity in the hand.
- Lightweight yet extremely durable 24-ton carbon rod blanks.
- EVA fore and rear grips for comfort and durability.
- Low profile stainless steel guide frames and inserts.
- Cushioned stainless steel hooded reel seat.
- Durable non-skid, rubber gimbals on all models.
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved blank transition.
- Technique-specific rod designs for Downrigger, Planer and Dipsy.
- All Coldwater rods are 2-pcs blank construction.
- Rod Power: Medium
- Rod Length: 8 ft 6 in
- Line Weight: 10-20 lb
- Sections: 2
- Gimbal Type: Rubber
- Foregrip length: 9 in
- Reargrip length: 13-1/4 in
- Number of Guides: 12 + Tip
- Weight: 252 g
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!