You may also like
Convector levelwinds revolutionized the fishing tackle industry, offering a powerful gearing and drag system platform previously unattainable at the Convector's value-oriented price.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame and side plates
- Machined aluminum, gun smoke anodized spool
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
- Speed Lock pinion gear system
- Durable stainless steel main and pinion gear system
- XL Gearing: Drop down gear box on all models
- Self-Lubricating Gear System, all models
- Wide Mouth Levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Spool stabilizing system for increased durability
- Ergo Grip handle knobs featured on all models
- DLX represents left hand crank line counter models
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Gear ratio: 4.0:1
- Weight: 21.5 oz
- Line retrieve: 24 in
- Max Drag: 20 lb
- Monofilament line capacity: 510/15
I purchased this reel based on word-of-mouth recommendations. Although I will not be able to use it for several months (lakes are frozen), it feels solid and smooth. According to all accounts and my physical inspection of the reel, this is a really good value and a great reel for the money.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!