Okuma Rockaway Surf rods feature extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks, Okuma UFR tip technology, the tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance.
|Model||Weight||Length||Action||Power||Lure Weight||Line Weight||Pieces|
|RA-S-1002ML||8.9 oz.||10 ft.||Moderate Fast||ML||1/2-2 oz.||8-17 lb.||2|
|RA-S-1002M||9.1 oz.||10 ft.||Moderate Fast||M||3/4-3 oz.||10-20 lb.||2|
|RA-S-1002MH||9.2 oz.||10 ft.||Moderate||MH||1-4 oz.||12-25 lb.||2|
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR-II: Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance
- XQ series angled Sea Guide 316-Stainless steel frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Tapered shrink tube grips for non-slip surface and durability
- Rounded EVA butt cap for improved leverage while casting
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!