You may also like
Okuma TCS rods is designed by success professional anglers - Scott Martin for tournament concept fishing, feature ultra sensitive 30T carbon blank construction, are available for both casting rods and spinning rods.
- Scott Martin designed rods for tournament concept fishing
- All rods have been designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- EVA split grip and EVA foregrip for reduced weight and feel
- Foregrip specifically designed so reel seat threads are not exposed
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats on casting and spinning
- Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided line
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames on both casting and spinning
- Intermediate guide sizing on casting rods allows improved knot clearance
- Scott Martin Specialty Flipping Guide on Mat Daddy and Flipping/Jig rod
- Hook keeper placement in split grip area for more versatility
Amazing rod for the price. Light and thought.
Does what it mean too pull big fish out of heavy cover
great rod for flipping
This rod does exactly what it meant to do. It pulls big bass out of heavy cover with no issues. The color looks awesome (dark blue) different from all the black rod I have. I can tell right away with one is my flipping rod.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!