Designed with passion, desire and experience, Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries.
|Model||Weight||Length||Action||Power||Lure Weight||Line Weight||Pieces|
|SST-S-1062ML||6.8 oz.||10 ft. 6 in.||Moderate Fast||ML||3/16-1/2 oz.||6-12 lb.||2|
|SST-S-962ML||6.6 oz.||9 ft. 6 in.||Moderate Fast||ML||1/4-1/2 oz.||6-12 lb.||2|
|SST-S-862M||6.4 oz.||8 ft. 6 in.||Moderate||M||1/4-5/8 oz.||8-17 lb.||2|
|SST-S-702M||4.8 oz.||7 ft.||Moderate Fast||M||1/4-5/8 oz.||6-10 lb.||2|
|SST-S-662M||6 ft. 6 in.||Moderate Fast||M||1/4-5/8 oz.||6-10 lb.||2|
- Technique and species specific rod actions.
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction.
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods.
- Durable stainless steel guide frames.
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines.
- Halibut/Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames.
- Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods.
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods.
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models.
- Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped foregrip with shrink tubing.
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface.
- Stainless steel hook keeper.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!