- Fuel type: White gas, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Kerosene
- Average burn time: Up to 150 min at maximum output (with 450 ml of fuel)
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 3.5 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 2850W
- Weight: 460g
- BTU: 9725
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 65 mm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Material: Stainless steel, brass, aluminum
- Kit includes : Stove, pump, wind shield, multitool, stuff bag, spare parts and lubricant, user manual
- Fuel canister is sold separately
Lots of heat, well built. Easy to maintain.
Had one of these stoves for a while now, long before Sail was around, same stove though. Very easy to use and maintain, can clean jet while cooking. Will burn almost any type of fuel, very fast and puts out a lot of heat. It's not the most user friendly stove, you have to know what you're doing but I'd buy another before any other stove.
I will be returning this stove
I purchased this stove on the recommendation of a friend. Unfortunately, my new stove did not work as well as my friend's. It frequently sounded as if not getting enough air - which additional pumping did not resolve. Many times it would sputter, sounding like it had gone out, then would go again. the final morning, it sputtered and went out, barely warming a large pot of water for coffee.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!