Ideal for long days on the trail, the larger volume reservoirs are equipped with a backerplate to create a low/wide profile. This maximizes the pack's fit as well as makes it easy to shove the reservoir into a pack fully loaded with gear.
- Slide Seal™ closure creates a secure, leak-proof seal
- Wide mouth opening with Osprey's exclusive PourShield™ speeds filling and emptying easy
- Osprey's exclusive molded cuff handle offers secure grip while filling pouring, opening and closing the reservoir
- Flexible 1/4''/6.35mm TPU hose resists kinks and promotes fast water flow
- Blaster™ bite valve with twist on/off valve offers ergonomic drinking angle and great flow
- QuickConnect™ system allows easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering in the backcountry
- Built-in hose guides route the drinktube to right or left side
- Open hook in slider simplifies hanging in any pack
- Magnetic clip secures hose to sternum strap quickly and easily
- Highly durable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) film is flexible, resilient and BPA/PVC-free
- Radio frequency welded seams are bonded at the molecular level, ensuring reliable performance
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Osprey's exclusive HydroStatic™ backerplate maintains low/wide reservoir profile and improves pack fit and stiffens reservoir to ease loading in packs with an external hydration sleeve
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!