- Dual compartment top pocket converts to lumbar pack with built-in belt
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Curved side zips on each side of pack provide wide, easy access to main compartment
- Wide-mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Two ice axe loops and handle wraps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- LightWireHD™ peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- New reversed spacer mesh backpanel offers smooth, breathable contact surface
- BioForm4 CM™ hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry
- New BioForm4 ™ harness with NeoSpacer™ fabric provides a comfortable fit
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Men's Bioform4 CM Hipbelt and Harness
- 210D high tenacity nylon pack cloth
- 420D nylon oxford
- 840D nylon powermesh
500D plain weave nylon oxford
Medium: Fits torso 18-20 in (46-51 cm)
Large: Fits torso 20-22 in (51-56 cm)
X-Large: Fits torso 22-24 in (56-61 cm)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
Upgraded my old pack that I used to travel all over Vancouver island. Wish I had this one! It holds a ton and still is comfortable enough to travel long distances by foot. Lots of exterior straps to hold even more product. (ex. hatchet, pots, etc.) Looking forward to having this pack for a very long time.
Really good build quality and amazingly comfortable, even with alot of weight in the bag.
Have had this pack for about 4 years now.
I love this pack! Everything has worked flawlessly on it. This pack is super comfortable with the mouldable hip belt and very adjustable fit. Any contact with Osprey service has been exemplary. I wanted a set of extension straps for the bed roll straps. They just ask for the colour and shipped me a set no charge! I was prepared to buy them but they just sent me them. The cons for this pack as i see it are; Not the lightest pack but its a trade for comfort and size, wish it had a few more attach points on the exterior and it does not come with a rain cover. Those are minor compared to the comfort, ease of access, warranty and customer service I have received.
One of the best backpacks. Period.
I got this back pack recently and it is simply amazing.
Fit - After having quite a few backpacks in my life, this one the best by far due to custom molding.
Quality - Outstanding .
Features - Endless options to adjust & re-configure makes this bag highly practical.
Price - Got it for 300$ instead of 430$. Sweet :).
I do recommend this bag.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!