The largest volume in the Viper series, the Viper 13 has a front stretch mesh pocket, interior dividersin shove-it pocket that creates three seperate compartments and a lower compression strap to pull weight close to the body. With these extra features the Viper 13 is the pack best suited for 3 hours plus of riding with the added capacity for extra food, layers and tools. This hydration pack is also ideal for longer trail runs and day hikes.
- AirScape™ backpanel with perforated foam provides cushion and ventilation
- Ventilated harness is light and breathable
- 20mm webbing hipbelt keeps packs stable
- Unique new hydration sleeve design with direct access zip for fast loading
- LidLock™ clip quickly secures helmet
- Versatile front shove-it pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Main compartment with sleeves for pumps
- Top zip access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric
- Blinker light attachment patch and reflective graphics for safety
- Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
- 3L Hydraulics™ Reservoir included
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Interior dividers in shove-it pocket create three separate compartments
- Lower compression strap to pull weight close to the body
- 210D polyester triple diamond ripstop
- 600D polyester
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!