The women's specific Xena 70 provides deluxe features, optimal organization and gear access for weekend to weeklong backpacking trips lasting 3-7 days, while providing comfort and superb carrying ability.
- Dual compartment top pocket converts to lumbar pack with built-in belt
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Curved side zips on each side of pack provide wide, easy access to main compartment
- Wide-mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Two ice axe loops and handle wraps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- LightWireHD™ peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- New reversed spacer mesh backpanel offers smooth, breathable contact surface
- BioForm4 CM™ hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry
- New BioForm4 ™ harness with NeoSpacer™ fabric provides a comfortable fit
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Women's Bioform4 CM Hipbelt and Harness
- 210D high tenacity nylon pack cloth
- 420D nylon oxford
- 840D nylon powermesh
500D plain weave nylon oxford
X-Small: Fits torso 14-16 in (36-41 cm)
Small: Fits torso 16-18 in (41-46 cm)
Medium: Fits torso 18-20 in (46-51 cm)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!