The Osprey Xenith 88L is perfect for backpacking with heavy loads for up to a week or more. The Xenith's legendary load-carrying ability keeps you comfortable throughout the journey, and interchangeable hip belt and harness size plus custom moulding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Floating, removable top lid with top-and under-lid zippered pocket converts to a DayLid™ daypack for side trips from camp or bagging peaks
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
- Zippered hip belt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
- Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
- Dual ice tools attachment points
- Zippered, wide mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum straps with integrated safety whistle
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!