The first fixed blade addition to the popular RazorSafe™ Series with two styles of interchangeable 3.5 in. drop-point, and new 5.0 inch boning/fillet blades to field dress, debone and process game into perfect cuts for the table all with a single tool. The rubberized TPR handle is ergonomically shaped for a positive, nonslip grip, and prevents fatigue during long periods of use. Comes complete with six blades and polymer/nylon belt sheath with detachable blade carrier and storage box.
- Drop point blade (3 Pcs.): 8.9 cm
- Boning, fillet blade (3 Pcs.): 12.7 cm
- Overall drop point blade: 20.3 cm
- Overall boning, flat blade: 24.1 cm
- Weight: 74 g
- Weight with sheath: 133 g
- Knife blade steel: Japanese 420J2 stainless
- Rockwell-C hardness: 55-56
- Holder: 420J2 with black oxide coating
- Knife handle: rubberized TPR
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!