ZIP-IT, ZIP-IT GOOD! These two-in-one bottoms feature zip-off lower legs, making them ideal for hiking and backpacking; They’re never too hot but always block shiver-inducing wind and light rain on the trail.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- UPF 50+
- Design Features: Front Slash Pockets
- Zip Thigh Pocket
- Zip Back Pockets
- Brushed Tricot-lined Waistband
- Dual-Snap Zipper Fly
- Functional Details: Zip-Off Legs
- Articulated Knees
- Drawcord Cuff Closures
- Belt Loops
- Harness-Compatible Waist
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: 86% ripstop, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop
- Inseam: 31 in / 79 cm
- Shorts: 9 1/2 in / 24 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.1 oz / 314 g
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Greats pants except the convertible leg
Great pants. Really liked the fabric, design and overall fit. I have however returned the convertible version and will purchase the regular leg. I found the zipper section on the leg a little too tight and bulky for comfort during long hikes.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!