In the deepest months of winter, the average daily high temperature in Whitefish, Montana, hovers just below 29 degrees Fahrenheit. Rugged and designed in a classic western work wear style, the down insulated Whitefish Down Jacket is the ultimate around-town jacket for those days.
- 100% polyester 150D broken dobby shell
- 100% polyester twill shoulder and elbow patches
- 100% nylon 44D embossed taffeta lining
- 700 fill power responsibly sourced down insulation
- Center Back Length : 31˝ / 79 cm
- Weight : 34.7oz / 983g Avg. Weight for size L
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!