The DJINN carabiner comes in a straight gate and a bent gate version, as a combination particularly suited to those looking to begin outdoor climbing with dependable, rugged equipment. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, and the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Performance carabiner designed for a great outdoor climbing debut:
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN bent gate: easier clipping of rope
- Material(s): aluminum
- Weight: 45 g
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 9 kN
- Gate opening: 27 mm
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!