Lightweight and comfortable, the HIRUNDOS harness is designed for performance climbing in the gym and at the crag. The sleek, slim design with elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with minimal weight. The four equipment loops provide sufficient space for the required equipment. The tie-in points are made of high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction and for greater durability of the harness.
- Excellent combination of freedom of movement and comfort:
- narrow and comfortable waistbelt for athletic climbing
- FUSEFRAME technology offers a thin and supple waistbelt for complete freedom of movement with minimal weight
- elasticized leg loops allow the harness to remain adjusted
- supple leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing
- Optimized transport of equipment:
- two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- one rear loop for trail line
- Reinforced for durability:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- waistbelt equipped with a DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
- durable exterior fabric is abrasion resistant
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!