The MAMBO 10.1 single rope has a 10.1 mm diameter for greater versatility and ease of use in the gym or at the crag. This rope has a thick sheath for greater durability and better control.
- Diameter appropriate for gym or crag use
- Greater longevity and ease of use:
- thick sheath provides excellent abrasion resistance
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
- More effective belaying:
- low static and dynamic elongation
- diameter facilitates belay device usage
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Diameter: 10,1 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Weight per meter: 65 g
- Percentage of sheath: 37 %
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 7
- Static elongation: 8,5 %
- Dynamic elongation: 34 %
- Impact force: 8,5 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!