If hammering mile after mile of cross country singletrack is your jam, the low-profile, lightweight, and newly redesigned B-Line 8.0 is your ticket to the ride.
- Women’s Fit: Designed and built for optimal fit and comfort, pack features soft-touch materials at body contact points, an optimally sized back panel length, anatomically shaped and angled waist belt and shoulder straps, as well as long-track sternum strap adjustment.
- RidgeAir™ back panel: Ridged foam with ventilation channels and lightweight, breathable mesh ensure cooling airflow and carrying comfort.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that closes securely, and a quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access, clean and refill reservoir.
- Organization options: Zip mesh pocket with key retainer, three mesh stash pockets, and two pump sleeves put bike tools, food, and keys within easy reach.
- Waist belt pockets: Two pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Helmet carry: Front stash pocket expands to securely carry a helmet.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you’re on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!