You may also like
Our price: $75.00
Our price: $156.99Available in store only
Our price: $149.99
Select colours from previous seasons starting at $69.99
Semi-fitted, down insulated, lightweight jacket ideal for in-between seasons.
- Temperature : 23°F | -5°C
- Made in Canada
- Insulation : 100% Canadian white duck down 750 – Quality 90%|10%
- Fit : Semi-slim
- Heritage adjustable, detachable hood
- YKK zippers
- 2 outside pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- Rib cuffs
- Quartz Co. badge on left arm
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric : Micro Rip Stop 100% nylon, treated with a DWR finish
- Down : High quality white 100% Canadian down protected with Ultra-Fresh™ an antimicrobial agent
There are no additional specifications for this product.
It is very comfortable, I have not use it yet, I assume I will need another layer for temperatures below -5
Great Canadian Product
Awesome Jacket, Warm, Dry, lightweight and well made. Great for heading to the slopes. I wore in -30 with a t-shirt underneath and was warm. I love my jacket, especially after today.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!