Ideal for winter mountain climbing or long days in the hills, the Nebula Pro is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed for winter adventures in cold, damp conditions. A resilient outer layer you can wear throughout winter, the Nebula Pro is made from Pertex Quantum Pro, a water repellant, weather resistant fabric. Our Cirrus™ insulation lofts like down even in the wet, keeping you comfortable even as you ascend into clouds or if bad weather blows through. A helmet-compatible hood with flexible polymer peak, and two-way opening front zip with insulated baffle provide added protection from the elements when belaying.
- Weight: 586g/20.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum Pro windproof and water-resistant outer fabric
- Hyperlite™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (274g/9.7oz in size L)
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!