Rapala® Concept Ti™ rods are a culmination of the highest-end Titanium Components with the newset state of the art NTi2 Nano-Resin Technology Composites blanks. This combination makes them one of the lightest, strongest fishing rods on the market today.
Overall, the design of the rods maintain maximum stability throughout the casting motion which increases the accuracy of casts, complimented by increased casting speeds and overall sensitivity. A truly efficient tool.
- Power Taper Construction. Concept Ti™ rods are designed with Extra-Fast action custom tapers which account for higher line speeds, longer more accurate casts and incredible hook setting power.
- 3M™ Powerlux™ High Modulus Graphite Blank utilizing state of the art 3M® Matrix Resin technology to make the blank even lighter, stronger and more durable.
- Blank Through Handle Construction Gives the rod strength, balance and sensitivity.
- Advanced X-Grip™ Technology Comfort and Balance are created with the custom Rapala® Split-Grip Reel Seat Design.
- New Fuji® SK2 premiere minimalist reel seats provide extreme lightweight and comfort.
- Premium high-density Hypalon EVA handle. This material is extremely lightweight and durable, and offers the angler less hand and wrist fatigue than other materials.
- Fuji® Titanium Frame K-Series Tangle-Free Concept Guide System offers minimum weight, improved rod balance and optimum load distribution throughout the blank. These top-end guides prevent braided lines from wrapping and knotting around the guide frame as well as increasing casting distance.
- Fuji®SiC guide rings. Silicon Carbide inserts are extremely smooth and durable and provide virtually frictionless casting.
- Custom Shaped Hook Keeper.
- Comes with protective cloth bag.
- Limited life time warranty to original owner.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!