You may also like
In the wild and remote places that fuel your dreams, every opportunity is earned. The Model 700 AWR (American Wilderness Rifle) features a black Cerakote finish that protects its free-floated 5R barrel and legendary stainless steel action, forming a virtually indestructible barrier against corrosion and abuse.
- 416 stainless steel barreled action with black Cerakote finish that protects against corrosion, abuse and the harsh outdoor elements.
- 24in free-floated barrel with 5R rifling enabling longer periods between cleanings.
- High performance Grayboe stock consists of a high degree of fiberglass content. It is made under high pressure and heat to produce a very stable stock.
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger.
- Caliber: 300 Win Mag
- Mag.Capacity: 3
- Barrel Length: 24in
- Twist(Right Hand): 1:10 5R
- Overall Length: 44.5in
- Length of Pull: 13.375in
- Drop (Heel): 1.375in
- Barrel Material:416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Material: Grayboe Fiberglass & Epoxy
Great Remington Product
Purchased rifle about a month ago and haven't had a chance to try out yet mounted a Leupold VX-6 2-12X42 medium leupold 30 mm rings. The rifle without a scope is heavy at 8 lbs. but it is a .300 win mag. a little bit of weight is not undesirable. The barrel is fully free floated and I like the idea of the 1:10 5R rifling should be good for 200 grain Hornady Precision Hunter ammo. will test as soon as spring arrives.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!